Hello there! I'm Jocelyne :)
15 Random Things About Me
1. My nickname is Joy.
2. Going to college to become a nurse :)
3. I have a HUGE extended family that I love.
4. I'm up for new experiences.
5. Children hold a special place in my heart.
6. I enjoy the little things in life.
7. People who drive under the speed limit and do not signal annoy me.
8. I like going to the movies, listening to music, having fun, & being silly.
9. I'm not creative. Though I wish I were.
10. I learn something new everyday.
11. I have two best friends. Who says you can't have more than one?
12. I sometimes quote lines from songs and movies/tv shows.
13. I people watch sometimes. I find people interesting.
14. The sun makes my days start off happy :)
15. Both my sisters are in the military. Navy & Air Force!
Fun Useless Facts
1. If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
2. Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day
3. It would take 11 Empire State Buildings, stacked one on top of the other, to measure the Gulf of Mexico at its deepest point.
4. The state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
5. Cockroaches can live for 9 days after their head has been cut off.
6. In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
7. Your hair and nails grow after you die
8. In the past, when a clan no longer wanted a member in it, they would burn down their house. This is where the expression “to get fired” comes from.
9. Women blink twice as much as men
10. The only 3 words that don't have another word that rhymes with them are all colors (silver, orange, and purple)
11. If you keep a goldfish in the dark, it will eventually turn white
12. All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the
back of the $5 bill.
A Few Sites I Like